Friday, July 8, 2011

Tag...I'M IT!

I have been tagged by my friend Stephanie in the Amazing Blogger Award. I'm just gonna be real here....there is nothing amazing about my blog, but I am flattered that Stephanie may have thought that :) and it gives me something to post for today. I had a terribly boring, lackluster kind of Friday and I felt very "un-inspired" in the blogging category. So here goes-

FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER:
The Pink Panther is one cool cat. He brings back fond memories of Saturday morning cartoons. My brother and I would race to get our cereal inhaled so we could park it in front of the console TV for a few hours of healthy brain "stimulation."

FAVORITE THING TO PHOTOGRAPH:


I'm a weirdy. I like to photograph the sky, mainly sunsets. Tonight's was a beaut.

FAVORITE THING TO COOK:


Soup. All kinds of soup. I love finding and trying new soup recipes. I think this may have something to do with my love of the Fall season and the warm, cozy feeling it evokes in me.

FAVORITE WAY TO EXERCISE:

Hmmmmmm........I'm not gonna lie, I don't really like exercise. I do it for the "health" benefits (I have some rotten high cholesterol genes) and cardio helps with that sort of thing.

FAVORITE MOVIE:



All time classic (it was a toss up between this and Ferris Bueller) that I can watch again and again. I can only say that about maybe 5 movies.

FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING:

Jammy pants. Hands down, no question. If it were socially acceptable I would wear them everywhere. I would never wear another pair of jeans or a skirt or a dress. I have an extra favorite pair of jammy pants that is really a pair of well worn, light blue, over sized scrub bottoms that came home on Shay after an ER visit....lets not talk about what happened to the pants she was wearing when she arrived at the ER :)

FAVORITE FLOWER:

Gerber Daisies.

FAVORITE BREAKFAST:



My daddy's omelettes and the Christmas morning tradition that makes it possible for me to eat one (and maybe that little piece that one of the kids leaves behind) every year.

FAVORITE BOOK LATELY:
The immortal life of Henrietta Lacks [Book]
I loved this book. I can get lost in a good book waaaaay to easy sometimes. Reading helps me unwind and relax. I read every night before bed. Right now I'm reading Bringing Adam Home, the story of the kidnapping of Adam Walsh and the bungled attempt at investigating that ensued. Very interesting.

FAVORITE PLACE TO BE:

I'm never there enough.

FAVORITE TREAT:

Another toss up. Chocolate Chocolates from Jakes Brookside or Joe's chips and salsa.....some days I need a sweet treat, some days I need a salt fix, and SOME days I need both!!

My turn to tag. I choose my cute little B, and Karl.





No comments: