Sunday, November 9, 2008

Standards Night, a blessing in disguise

Tonight is Stake Standards Night. I would love nothing more than to stay home in my snuggly, warm Jammie's, curled up in front of the fire watching a movie. But, I HAVE to go. Madie just turned 12 and entered Young Womens. She is quite excited about tonight. Madie's enthusiasm is refreshing. I love to hear her report on her lesson each Sunday. I'm surprised how much she actually listens and learns! Wow, I am so grateful for my daughters. They love the Gospel and want to do what is right. Now, that's not to say they are perfect by any means (Madie, Shay, and the dog are fighting as I type), but they are good kids with the desire to live righteously. I believe they teach me more than I will ever teach them. I think I just might be the most blessed person on earth!

No comments: