Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another day, another dollar-

It happened. I finally had all I could take from one of my "co-workers" today. I have been working soooo hard on ignoring her, and her negativity; not letting her get to me or bring me down to her nasty level. I think what happened has something to do with the snow I woke up to today, it just set the mood for one of my best "I really shouldn't have said that" moments (yes I realize I have alot of them. I'm working on it okay!). So, needless to say, I made her quite angry with my snide remark, and ya know what? I think she had it coming! Am I terrible? I don't even feel bad that I was mean?! I guess I do feel bad that I allowed myself to act that way, but I don't feel bad for saying what I said. Someday I may learn how to control my urge to say things better left unsaid, but until then I'll be having foot for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm foot. Sometimes it just has to be eaten! Enjoy it! :) ;) I love that you have a blog. Please don't go private! :)